Sugar Mill Plantation Addis Louisiana West Baton Rouge 2017 Market Conditions Report
Source: GBRAR REALTORS / MLS data from 05/01/2016 to 05/16/2017, extracted on 05/16/2017 for a home appraisal.
Explanation of Results:
1. The overall trend compares the latest reported period with the most current reported period. If the latest or most current reported period does not have a value it is not used in the overall trend calculation. If three or more reported periods in Year
have no value then the overall trend will be reported as stable. If two or more reported periods in Year 1 have no value then the overall trend will be reported as stable.
2. The overall trend is reported as stable if the difference between the compared periods falls within the stable range selected by the user. All differences higher than the high limit of the stable range are increasing. All differences lower than the low limit of the stable range are decreasing.
3. The overall trend for Total # Comparable Sales and the Absorption Rate use the same calculation. The overall trend for both values will be the same.
4. The Total # of Comparable Active Listings is determined using data from a single date in the reported time period. There is no need for further calculations to determine the intermediate trend for this value.
5. The Median Sales Price/List Price ratio is calculated independently for each listing in the reported time period and the median of those values is reported. The value cannot be calculated using any of the data in the report form above.